Increase Your Practice’s Productivity
We are a value added service to the physician practice. We are the bridge between patient, families and healthcare providers. When the patient is between office visits or an emergency arises, WellCare is the support system that provides a strong foundation to coordinate the care of your patients. Our team can support your efforts to improve satisfaction, medical outcomes, and your bottom line. Preventative opportunities through Annual Wellness Visits help collect important health information.
Decrease Unnecessary Hospitalization
When working with WellCare, hospitalization rates among Medicare patients showed a decrease by 9% to 14% over 12 month period. The overall health and satisfaction of patients increases as well, as WellCare provides ongoing medical support between office visits. This is particularly unique because WellCare aids patients in becoming partners in their own healthcare. Our medical assistants will contact patients on a monthly basis to aid in the care of their chronic conditions. We are also available 24/7 for patients to reach at any time with concerns about their conditions. By having one-on-one services tailored to their very needs, you can be assured that patients are receiving the highest quality care.
Coordination and Support
WellCare understands how busy staff at medical practices can be. That’s why we take the burden off the practice by providing CCM services by making two telephone calls on a monthly basis to the patient. All findings are reported back to you and your staff. WellCare oversees medication reconciliation, assists in referrals, gives reminders for immunizations, and can recommend community resources to maintain the health of patients.
- Personalized assistance from dedicated health care professionals (nurse practitioners )
- Customized disease specific branch logic care plans
- Monthly patient care calls
- Assistance with setting and achieving health care goals
- Medication review
- Continued education on their chronic conditions
- Assistance connecting with community resources
- Direct dial care team for easy access
- Direct documentation into your EHR or attachment with findings
- On-site nurse and social worker support
- Participation in care team and practice meetings